Van DeWater and Van DeWater LLP has years of experience representing corporations (both for and not-for-profit), limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, small proprietorships and other forms of business entities.
In our corporate practice, we regularly engage in:
- Counseling as to the most advantageous corporate form given your business purpose and needs
- Entity formation and the drafting of all relevant organizational documents
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of stock and other forms of corporate reorganization and/or dissolution
- Acquisitions and sales of business assets
- Commercial financing and other lending transactions
- Advising as to matters pertaining to for-profit and not-for-profit corporate governance and policy
- Business succession planning
- Representing corporations, majority and minority shareholders in accounting, dissolution and various other actions relevant to your business
Our team of Hudson Valley-based lawyers is well versed in the negotiation and preparation of sophisticated corporate agreements, including, but not limited to:
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Employment, consultant and non-disclosure agreements
- Security, loan, financing and guaranty agreements
Van DeWater and Van DeWater LLP has represented many of the major corporate and other commercial entities in the Hudson Valley and throughout the greater New York City area serving a wide range of clients, including, for example, medical and veterinary practices, other attorneys and professional service providers, contractors, institutional lenders, high net worth individuals, manufacturers and distributors.