Van DeWater and Van DeWater LLP has represented business entities of all types and sizes in all manner of business transactions throughout its long history of providing excellent commercial legal representation. Our commercial lending, corporate and real estate lawyers work hand in hand to guide you and your business through whatever transactions might come your way. Whether it’s a timely Internal Revenue Code Section 1041 like-kind exchange, procuring advantageous financing terms to ensure your company’s continued growth, or purchasing or selling a business, our team of dedicating transactional attorneys has the skill and expertise to provide you with the highest level of legal service.
We regularly represent businesses in varied transactional types, including:
- Entity formation and the drafting and negotiation of shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of stock and other forms of corporate reorganization
- Commercial financing and other lending transactions
- Commercial real estate sales and acquisition, leasing and other real estate matters
- Drafting various types of employee related agreements, including confidentiality, non-disclosure and employee agreements
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts with respect to, for example, the sale of goods, the formation of joint ventures, etc.
Van DeWater and Van DeWater LLP has represented many of the major corporate and other commercial entities in the Hudson Valley and throughout the greater New York City area.